Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Look Alikes

I found this picture of Ben as a baby... It reminded me of someone that just came into our family. I was wondering where all that hair came from! Carter is just a little chubbier, I am sure it is from the watermelon and ice cream diet I thouroughly enjoyed during pregnancy! And if the Tippets' genes take effect like I suspect they will, babyhood is Carter's one and only chance to enjoy chubbiness for the rest of his life!

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Ha ha! Thats funny. Mona, you should post a baby picture of you up too. Oh wait, I think maybe you're like me and don't have any baby pictures. Dangit! that would have been cool to post both of your baby pictures up with carter's to see which features came from who(m?).

Anyway, what a cutie!

Russ and Em said...

Nice comparison. My girls look just like there dad ( I wouldn't have guessed Russ would make a cute girl!).

Russ and Em said...

Mona - We definitely have some day/night confusion but it isn't as bad and seems to be getting better. I don't mind the night feedings, but when they just want to stay awake and be held (or they scream) from 2:00-4:00 in the morning that is when I go crazy!

Anonymous said...

HI Mona, he does look a lot like Ben! I'd like to see another picture, more recent... babies grow so quick it's fun to see how they change. Love you!

Andrea said...

Cute!

I swear, every picture of him he is "flexing"! I find it so funny.

Thanks for game night last week, that was great!

A