- We change someone's diaper 16 times a day
- We do 4 times the laundry
- Bridger plus 5 minutes equals a room that looks like a tornado hit it
- Mona plus 1 hour alone at the grocery store feels like a vacation
- Bridger plus Carter equals Mona with zero time and energy
- The ratio of hours in daytime to night is COMPLETELY off balance
- It takes 3 times longer to go anywhere and 5 times longer to get ready to go anywhere
Despite our adjustments, we are doing GREAT! And when Ben and I are crawling into bed and trying remain coherent for a few minutes before we both zonk out, we ask ourselves, "How did we get to be so blessed?"
3 comments:
Mona,
I know what you mean!! You're amazing though-you look great and you're already grocery shopping. Wow! Way to go. Good luck. By the way-six months later it still takes me longer than I want to get out the door (especially on Sunday morning)!!
All I can say is you have a great attitude because after my night last night (taken into consideration with all of the previous nights) I'm seriously rethinking the size of family we are going to have. I keep thinking that she will decide to sleep at night one of these times - hasn't happened yet! (I don't even mind the feedings I just want to go back to bed when they are done!)
You are just the greatest mom! What a positive attitude. You're a good example. You go girl!
Post a Comment