Sunday, July 6, 2008

America, America!




This 4th of July was great! We enjoyed the best weather of any 4th of July that can I remember. A high of 77 and a slight breeze... It was fantastic! We started the day with a children's parade and carnival that our neighborhood does. Ben made Bridger's wagon into a "covered wagon" and they both dressed up in their cowboy best. Bridger played and danced with our neighbor, Eliza, at the carnival and had a great time. We ended the day with a BBQ at our house with lots of friends. We are very thankful that we live in a country where we are safe, have freedom and can worship God as we choose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay that covered wagon is awesome! I love the pioneer theme. I am amazingly jealous of the 77 degree weather. We had a fabulous 4th but not in those conditions. Especially being pregnant I am so happy for you that it wasn't sweltering!