When I was a little girl, I remember reading those books where new babies c
ame from a special delivery made by the Stork. So, my question is: Whatever happened to that way of having baby? Who invented pregnancy anyway? Obviously, not a woman! (no offenense or sacreligiousness intended) Now that I am 37 weeks preggo and thouroughly conviced again that pregnancy really should end at 35 weeks, I am wishing that the Stork really did exist. Although I guess women need to be this extremely large and uncomfortable for weeks as some sort of incentive to actually WANT to go into labor, but honestly, why so long? Twice this week Bridger woke up and said, "Where Baby?" Wouldn't we all like to know! Maybe the Stork took him to the wrong person.
ame from a special delivery made by the Stork. So, my question is: Whatever happened to that way of having baby? Who invented pregnancy anyway? Obviously, not a woman! (no offenense or sacreligiousness intended) Now that I am 37 weeks preggo and thouroughly conviced again that pregnancy really should end at 35 weeks, I am wishing that the Stork really did exist. Although I guess women need to be this extremely large and uncomfortable for weeks as some sort of incentive to actually WANT to go into labor, but honestly, why so long? Twice this week Bridger woke up and said, "Where Baby?" Wouldn't we all like to know! Maybe the Stork took him to the wrong person.
4 comments:
Amen, Mona. Amen. Storks should be reinstated.
You and Alan should chat--He is a firm believer in 37 wk inductions. :) Hang in there!
LOL Mona! Seriously I am only 32 weeks and I'm already huge and uncomfortable- I can't honestly believe that I still have almost 8 weeks left!
I begged to be induced at 37 weeks to no avail from my doctor. I know you never had to deal with this before but last night I got a total of 4 hours of sleep spread over a 9 hour span so it isn't wine and roses right afterwards. But man those kiddoes are cute. Good luck with everything and if you start a stork petition I'll be the first to sign!
Post a Comment