Today is Ben's birthday and I just wanted to take some blogging time to brag about how great he is and celebrate him! He is the best husband on the planet and I am so thankful for him. He is the most talented person I know. Just the other day at a work party, one of his co-workers commented to me that they haven't found anything that Ben can't do. She also said that he was one of the best people to work with and nice too! Needless to say, Ben is very likeable to all who meet him. The best day of my life was when I married him. And, I love him even more now than I did then. I am so lucky to have him in my life and couldn't ask for a better father for my son. I will just end with Happy Birthday and we love you before I get too mushy! I wanted to post a recent picture of Ben then I remembered that he hasn't aged or gained an ounce in over 10 years- so here is one of his favorite pictures of us and a baby picture of him. 


3 comments:
Happy Birthday Ben!!!!
Happy Birthday my bestest woovenest buddy! Hope you had a great day! You old grandpooba!
I laughed about that "hasn't gained an ounce" comment. Ben is a really talented man, that's true. I think my husband is the most talented person I know too, but that's the kind of guy you get when you marry a doctor!
Post a Comment