He is finally here! Baby Carter was born about 8:30 last night. Mona was a champ. Her epidural worked really well, she pushed 5 times over the course of 15 minutes and he was born without any problems. He is 8 pounds 15 ounces, 21.5 inches long and doing really well. We are grateful that he is here and healthy.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Congrats Mona, Ben and Bridger! Let us know what we can do to help! Welcome Carter!
Were you induced, or were you totally in labor when I tried calling yesterday? Which was a thought that crossed my mind. Crazy! Glad to here everything went well. He is way way way to cute. Congratulations!
I LOVE his hair that is so fun! I'm glad that everything went well and you had an epidural that worked this time. You look way too good in that picture Mona - good job!
Congratulations! He is so cute! I can't believe how much hair he has! I'm so happy for you all that he is here and healthy and BEAUTIFUL.
Congrats! I LoVe that he was flexing in that last picture.
I guess we won't be camping together this weekend 'eh? (SMILE)
Nice work you guys!
Andrea and family
His hair is so cute. He really is a cute baby!
You know you could have shared some of that hair with Kylie or even Brynlie :) Congrats!!! He is way to cute. Can't wait to meet him.
Congratulations Mona and Ben!! Carter is adorable and I don't think I've ever seen a newborn with as light of hair as his. Very handsome!!
Holy smokes, I can't believe how big he looks on that scale. Good for you for getting him out! lol It was good to see you guys this weekend.
Post a Comment