Wow! How the time has flown! Carter is already a week old. I didn't really know how well we would all adjust to our newest addition, but surprisingly things so far have gone really well. Carter is still really sleepy most of the time. Last night I had to wake him up to feed after going 6 hours without waking up. He is too young to sleep that long without eating! He hasn't learned to cry yet, and I know that will come so I am enjoying his quietness. Bridger loves Baby Carter and is excited that he is here. His emotions are just very exaggerated...hyperly-happy or meltdown. He is a good big brother and likes to throw away Carter's diapers, put his clothes down the laundry chute and give him lots of kisses. I swear that Bridger has grown 3 inches in the last week and can reach and get into things he never has been able to before. Bridger enjoys destroying the house while I am feeding little brother. I am loving having a newborn and not being preggo anymore and had a joyous time packing up all my maternity clothes. Ben is proud of his new son and has been a great help with both of them. Thank you to everyone who have helped us through this week of transition!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congrats you guys! He is so cute!
Bridger sounds like Abbie in the reaction phase! Glad things are going so well.
He is so cute. I am glad things are going well for you guys.
Congratulations, Tippets Family. Carter sure is one darling baby. We hope Bridger is having a great time being a big brother. Best Wishes for lots of good sleep!!!
We are so excited to come and visit that beautiful baby and his cute brother. I think that good babies come from good, calm, confident mothers and you, Mona, are the best! Love, Sue
My how time flies. Enjoy Carter all that you can because he will soon be a 7 year old!!! Wow my baby is 7!!!!
Congratulations! Carter is adorable, and I'm glad you are doing well (and surviving Bridger's growth spurt!).
Post a Comment