Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mona's Grandma Passes Away.

My Grandma Johnson passed away on Saturday. She would be turning 100 years old next month. She is a wonderful woman and although death is often sad, I am happy that she has left her mortal body and is reunited with her spouse. It is times like these that I am grateful that I belong to an eternal family, that death cannot break our family ties and I know that I will see her again. I will not be able to go to the funeral, but have enjoyed reminiscing my favorite memories with her over the last few days. A link to her obituary: http://www.legacy.com/Link.asp?I=LS000112115019X
Here is a 4 generation picture that was taken last summer with her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so priceless. I'm grateful you have such wonderful memories of your grandmother.

Emily said...

Mona, I'm sorry for your loss. It's wonderful that she got to meet Bridger and that you have those pictures. Thanks for reminding me of the eternal perspective.

Anonymous said...

Are you able to be with your family in utah?