Lately I have been noticing certain mannerisms, facial expressions and little glimpses of a familiar someone while watching Afton. Gasp!! My mother-in-law?! Sometimes it makes me burst out laughing that I can see her when I look at MY baby. How can that be?
Well, Little Miss Tippets, its a good thing I love my mother-in-law, otherwise we might have a problem.
![]() |
| Afton left and Grandma Tippets as baby on right |
This is cousin Cora on the right- I think they could be sisters
OK- I dug up a picture of me when I was a baby-- and I am totally surprised by this...
maybe she does look like me?
But still, my baby definitely reminds me of a Tippets.
![]() |
| Afton left, Mona right |
I guess we just all look a like! Which reminds me of a funny story. When Ben and I were getting married and he brought a wedding announcement with our engagement picture to work. After seeing the picture someone jokingly said, "I didn't know Mormons married their sisters!"
SO, I guess we all just look alike. :)




2 comments:
I was just thinking in all these blog posts you've done lately, who does Afton look like? Because she does NOT look like you (in my opinion). Now that you put up the other pictures I can see she definitely has the Tippets look.
As for looking like your husband, James and I got the same comment when we were filling out our marriage license. People said we looked so much alike, are we sure we weren't related... thank goodness his mom was with us to vouch that we weren't cousins or something! But they say that people who look alike stay married longer.
I think that second to the last photo you two look pretty much identical. (mostly the ears !) I was just talking about similarities between husbands and wives with some friends the other day. Jamie's fiance looks like he could also be a brother or cousin to Jamie. (check them out on FB) People have also told Vern and I that we look similar.
Post a Comment