Monday, March 5, 2012

Hi-Oh Silver!

 For Christmas we received two Lone Ranger movies from my sister. 
She also made these Lone Ranger masks for the boys. They have loved them and watch the shows with their pop guns from Cabellas so they can shoot when the movie has its fighting scenes. They take turns to which character they are:  Tonto the Indian or the Lone Ranger. They now know how to play dead and to say "Yaahhh!" when they are riding their horse. Their fort making has turned into making covered wagons. 




I asked both boys why they liked Lone Ranger and Bridger said, "Because he has two guns."
 Carter said,"because he has a mask and the fastest horse ever!"
So, there you go, folks.
I often have a warning in my head from an old country song:
"Mamas don't let yur babies grow up to be cowboys..."
I just don't know what to do about it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting these pictures! I am so glad they liked the masks and movies. They are so cute--cowboys at heart. :)