My Little Lady is 10 months old.
I know I've said it a million times, and I'll say it a million more, but I can't believe how fast my kids are growing up.
(And how much I am behind at documenting her life thus far )
Here are some highlights at 10 months:
She never wants to be left behind. She used to be my best sleeper, but she isn't a big fan of naps anymore. She will take one a day, but two is a good day. The boys took 2 naps until around 18 months it seems. Some of it was that I was more scheduled with them, which is getting impossible to stay home during all nap times with preschool, errands and everything else. Luckily she still sleeps all night. She loves going on our family bike rides, the helmet isn't her favorite, but she stops screaming after a minute or two trying to pull it off and realizing it won't work.
She like lots of babies, she prefers to be without clothes, hates holding still for her diaper changes and loves being tickled.
She is getting a full head of hair! It is longer and fuller, she likes to wipe her hands in it. We are in the stage of needing a bath after every meal. She loves baths, splashing and dumping water out of a cup.
Teeth! This girl has been teething constantly since 6 months old. I had to take this picture up-side-down to get a good view of her just barely 6 teeth. She only bites mom on the arms when I hold her and she gets excited. She loves gnawing on everything, especially her leather Robeez shoes and socks. She sticks out her tongue a lot and I am surprised she doesn't bite it.
She loves eating. And hates canned baby food and really only eats what we are eating. She loves bananas and banana yogurt and any orange vegetable. She even likes meat- which it took a long time for the boys to eat meat-probably because of the texture- but she doesn't mind a bit. Her first food was a taste of banana cream pie... she's definitely a third child! Note- I made this and another high chair cover last month. It's way cuter than the plaid one the high chair came with. Why didn't I make this with the 2 kids before?!
Pictures before church on March 4, 2012
Her brothers love her and are good helpers with her. Carter loves to wrestle her, which she less than appreciates. They both love to show me how strong they are by dragging holding her.
Afton and I like to play battle of the band- the head band. Needless to say she wins. This thing only stays on for seconds before she rips it off. Did I mention she is a determined little girl? So much for all those coordinating bows I made.
I love this picture. Carter has a lot of love inside him.
Other things: She loves climbing up stairs. She will climb up and watch for someone to follow her. She will wait at the top of the stairs and as soon as she sees someone, she will go to a room and hide. She is a speed crawler, a great cruiser and almost walker. Yet her preferred mode of transportation is being carried. She loves to be held, more than my other babies. She is a happy girl when someone is holding her. She doesn't talk despite what her brothers say. We love Little Sissy and I could have 10 more babies just like her.






1 comment:
She's a cutie! I feel like you were just barely posting about her birth. Time does fly!
Post a Comment