Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sad times on Anthony Lane


A few weeks ago I walked outside my door to this:




Yep, that's right. My neighbor moved. Goodbye noisy street with a handful of kiddoes running every which way. Goodbye garage that Bridger rummages through daily to find whatever bat/ball/ bike he can find. Goodbye friends. We are in mourning and the street has never seen so barren. (except on the -40 degree winter days). Luckily we still have the neighbors next door.





















And, luckily, they only moved 10 minutes away to a nicer, newer, and bigger house and they still see us and we play every Tuesday.


Barret insisted that he bring his bike today so they could race back and forth, back and forth, up and down, up and down the street. It was loud, crazy, fast, almost irritating and...... just like old times. Heaven. (well, ok, I am exajurating a little bit, but it was fun. and crazy.)


These two hooligans! I asked them to go in the kitchen and choose a snack,

and this is what they came back with.

Nice try.



No comments: