Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Latest Craves

You would think that I am pregnant the way I have been craving these little scrumptious goodies lately. I am salivating just thinking about them! Summer always makes me wants little sweet things. And these are my favorite for the month:

These delicious cookies from Trader Joes.

I have started to love that little store, so much that it almost makes the list of requirements for the next place live. Luckily, 17 cookies are a serving. I don't feel too bad scarfing them down.

See how they are almost gone... this is only after 3 days.

Delicious fresh raspberries, straight from the patch.
We have had an abundance this year already, and they ever bearing.

Too bad they rarely make it into the house before they are eaten.

Bridger is the best pickers. The berries are at his level. Bridger has spent 20 minutes in the patch at a time, constantly eating them. Luckily, he has started to share.

1 comment:

Russ and Em said...

You are making me hungry just looking at them!