Today marks the beginning to our next big step:
Choosing a job.
Ben had his first of six interviews today. It is exciting, kinda scary.. but really exciting... we are ready. Ben has worked so hard to get to this point and I am very proud of him. Who knows where we will be next year at this time. We just hope to find the best place to raise our family and have a job that Ben loves. And good weather.. and nice people and nice pay and a place that we can call home. (just to name a few must-haves) Wish us luck and we will keep you updated!
5 comments:
Yes good luck.
I feel your pain/excitement! Jared finishes in about a month, so we are sending out resumes, looking at places to live...etc. Your list of requirements looks good to me!
Any of those interviews around here? ;)
Good luck but selfishly I want you to pick here, pick here! :)
Seriously why are you looking around?!?!?! You know where you need to go. :)
Post a Comment