Thursday, July 23, 2009

Carter Cole: 1 Year Old

I cannot believe that my baby is 1. The year has flown by and we can't imagine life without our C-Man, C-C, Carter Cole, Mr. C, little brother..take your pick what you want to call him. Bridger and Carter are best friends and enjoy each other very much. We love our cuddly, sheepish, serious little boy, his facial expressions and most of all, the joy that he brings into our lives. Happy Birthday, my big-little boy!

Carter's Cake:


Between the time that Ben put Carter in his seat and I grabbed the camera,


Carter had extinguished the candle... with his finger. Poor little guy with negligent parents.




Sugar always helps ouchies.



Sticky



Messy


Gooey


Yummy


Barret: "Thank you! why, Yes! I'll have some more..."




"Hey you- I'm still mad about the candle! "





Presents

Tool Truck and cars


Bubbles with Giant Bubble Blower





Huge Bubbles!


Toy Boat




Get-A-Long-Gang







A BIG Hooray!


3 comments:

Rushell said...

He is soooo cute! Look at that blonde hair, you would think he was a Scott.

I have been meaning to call you I just am a flake, sorry. I will try soon! Promise!

Russ and Em said...

I love the pictures and I'm excited to see you in a few days!

Haynes Family said...

Carter is so cute! What a cute little one year old.