Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Ride With Gampa

Before we left to Utah, Bridger was in anticipation of riding the tractor with Grandpa Johnson. In fact, every time we talked about going to Utah, he would say. "Ride tractor with Gampa?" He loves tractors and wishes that he could ride more often. We took lots of pictures to hopefully make the memory last a little longer.












This is a mutt that my parents have. He has really long fur and looks kind of scary. When Bridger saw him outside the first time he said, "A Lion?!"

1 comment:

Russ and Em said...

Both of those stories made me laugh. I'm sure Bridge loved the tractor ride, I mean it doesn't get any better than that.

So did traveling help/hurt the potty training? I've been thinking about that a lot. I am so sorry it has been so bad and hope it has improved.