I have made a recent goal to only turn on the computer once a day to check my emails, scan my favorite websites, Blog etc. because I have noticed that I can waste way too much time in the Internet World. I also try to do this during nap time, otherwise this is what happens:
Now, this is only after 10 minutes, you can only imagine what my house looks like when I get sucked into Facebook when my kids are awake. Haaahhh..... Which brings me to my next concern and goal to do better with: Housekeeping. This is what I have concluded: If you would like to see my house clean, you are more than welcome to come between 9 p.m. and 6 a.m. If you come in the morning after 6:05, you will have missed it, and there are no guarantees at any other time that my house will be clean. Thank you for your understanding.
4 comments:
I love how you always seem to be finding ways to improve yourself and the lives of those around you. You go, girl! I know what you mean about getting sucked in.
I am currently sucked in. But, I need the diversion-- I have a two year old on steroids!
It's naptime for the little boys and Luke is currently sitting behind me cutting things up (making spy gear) and so I am convinced that when I turn around I will find a similar scene. Sometimes it's worth it.
Yep, I get sucked in all the time too :) Like right now! ha ha
Amen Amen and amen!! (Now I'm off to check other blogs!
Post a Comment