Tuesday, March 31, 2009

SPLISH SPLASH

Bath time is so much fun! (I couldn't get any other music except an American Idol You tube video, sorry)


5 comments:

Amanda Miller said...

Your boys are so cute!

Mona said...

Yes, I am commenting on my own blog, but when I see these pictures with the boys' facial expressions, I think of this unsaid conversation:
Bridger: Listen, Dude, since you are new to the tub, let me show you how to do it.
Carter: Umm, ok (stare)
Bridger: You splash and throw water
Carter: Can't I just eat the scrubber?
Bridger: NO, then I get to dump water on you...
Carter: (eating scubber) ok
Bridger: And then splash and I push you and make a bigger mess
Carter: (Stare, eating scrubber)ok
Bridger: (laughing) DUDE! This is so much fun, (splash, splash)
Carter: Ok, I'm cold, can I get out?

Love my boys!

Anonymous said...

That is like bath time at our house!! But I could never come up with as cool dialogue

Scott's said...

Your boys are so cute!!! They really are growing up fast. We miss you and hope to see you soon :)

Sparkle Mama said...

Bath time is a blast! cute pics