Recently there has been a lot of discussion about The Church Of Jesus Christ of Ladder Day Saints and their worship in temples. Soon, the HBO show, Big Love, is supposedly airing an episode where the producers have recreated their own version of what they believe happens in these temples. For those of you would like to know why temples are built and why we, as members, worship there here is a short video that will explain. Click Temples. To see an article on The Church of Jesus Christs of Ladder Day Saints' official response to this showing, click here.
As I member of this church, I am saddened that people make a mockery of what I hold sacred. I am also aware that is a lot of curiosity at what occurs in a "Mormon temple" and that there are plenty of rumors of what happens there. If you would like to know for yourself what really happens in these temples, it is very easy to find out. Here is what you do:
1- Become a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Ladder Day Saints
2- Become worthy to attend the temple yourself by complying with the standards that the church has set
3- Go to the temple and experience for yourself the blessings that are offered there
Not only will your curiosity be satisfied, but you will be blessed in this life and the next. :)
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am grateful for you clear respectful response to this issue. You rock Mona!
Post a Comment