Thursday, July 11, 2013

Other May 2013 adventures


Afton is our little streaker and I just can't keep clothes on her. She loves to be free as the wind. 
She changes her clothes a million times a day only to come to the conclusion that she doesn't want any on. Luckily this is in the back yard and not in the cul de sac as she has often been found naked.

 Carter is my tender soul. He came home from Primary with this:

Carter continues to be a great helper with Eden and loves to hold her and make her smile. 
If I ask Bridger to help with her, he often says, "Mom- she's your baby! You take her!" 


 Thank goodness for sleeved bibs!

Family scripture time
(had to take pictures where they are actually holding still- a rare occasion)





 One day I walked outside in the garage and the boys had turned it into their own "fixing station"

Carter was doctoring the bunny as Bridger was doctoring the tricycle

She likes to feel big by pushing this bike around

Ben calls this her "Deb look"
(remember Deb from Napoleon Dynamite)
 Memorial Day weekend we camped in the back yard. We had lots of fun playing night games, setting up the tent and getting all ready to sleep. Then me and the girls went inside to sleep while the boys stayed in the tent. It was a great way to camp. And P.S. I am old and I can't catch Bridger and Carter when we play tag. I'd say they are really fast, but I think the reality is that I am really slow. 



Bridger kept hiding in his bag so I couldn't get a picture of him. 
 Aunt Katie came to visit and job shadow Ben for a few days. It was a fun visit and she helped us out by taking lots of baby stuff home with her. 

No comments: