Baby Eden is now 4 months old. It is gone by so fast and I can't believe how big she is getting, yet at the same time, it seems like she has always been in our family.
She keeps me entertained by her facial expressions, big smiles and her squeals. She loves to scream the happy, squealy type. She is very vocal and kicks and smiles when she expresses herself- especially at church. She loves to watch her siblings play and acts as if she can't wait to play with them. Several people have watched her for us over the summer so we can be out in the hot sun and they have all commented that they've never seen a calmer, more content and happy baby.
She has started holding her head up high and
rolling over. One day she did it several times and then I put her on the ottoman for a second to grab Sissy's pajamas and she rolled right off. Since then she hasn't rolled again and it makes me sad to think I scared her rolling ability out of her. I love this happy girl and I get baby hungry holding and playing with her.... which is so ridiculous, I know! I feel like it has taken me this long to realize that each stage never lasts long, for good or bad, and that I need to enjoy every second of this little girls babyhood.
At her check-up, she was almost 5 months old, she weighed 14 pounds 10 ounces. (Carter was 14 pounds, 5 ounces at his two month check up)
At her check-up, she was almost 5 months old, she weighed 14 pounds 10 ounces. (Carter was 14 pounds, 5 ounces at his two month check up)
Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks:
![]() |
| This is a quilt Grandma Tippets made for her- it is so cute. |
| Baby Eden in the Moby wrap |




1 comment:
Such a beautiful girl!
Post a Comment