Yea!!! Congratulations! Way to procreate! I'm so impressed by your baby making skills (and slightly envious-- but in a good way!!). I couldn't be happier and I wish a healthy and non-pukey pregnancy. Sending lots of love your way!
How on Earth did I miss this news!!? Although I had a feeling and told Megan that the other week. Haha. Yay!!! Congratulations! 4!! Will call you...need to heart how you are doing!!
5 comments:
Yea!!! Congratulations! Way to procreate! I'm so impressed by your baby making skills (and slightly envious-- but in a good way!!). I couldn't be happier and I wish a healthy and non-pukey pregnancy. Sending lots of love your way!
Congrats! That's exciting!
Wa Hoooo!! Congratulations! I hope you have a wonderful/non-barfy pregnancy!
Congratulations! I hope you have an easy and healthy pregnancy. This baby is blessed with wonderful parents and siblings. Love you!
How on Earth did I miss this news!!? Although I had a feeling and told Megan that the other week. Haha. Yay!!! Congratulations! 4!! Will call you...need to heart how you are doing!!
Post a Comment