Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sweet Little Baby Lady


Our Sweet Little Baby Lady is growing up way too fast. She looks like she has grown 6 months in the last 2 becuase her hair is finally growing. I needed a new picture of her, so one morning in July we went out to the front porch and I snapped these. I thought they turned out well. Lately, my favorite thing to do is hold her at night or first thing in the morning and cuddle with her in her rocking chair. She loves to cuddle. She loves to rub noses, blow raspberries on my arms and face and giggle. She will grab my face, look deep into my eyes, smile, sometimes bite my nose, and then will laugh some more. I am so in love with this little girl. I am so thankful she has come to our family. I appreciate the tenderness and sweetness that she has and reminds us all to have a little more. She also uses her cuteness to rule this roost-- but can you blame us for giving in to such a little cutie?






Big blue eyes from her Daddy



Curly hair?! I hope it stays!

Update- now that is it September and I am finally posting this, she has recently started sign language. It is so fun to see her sign bath, more, all done, snack, food, milk, book, fish and bird. She also started her love for books. She wants anyone to read to her. Luckily her brothers will when I just can't take to do it. We all love our Little Sissy. 

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm totally impressed by those pics of her, Mona. Great job! It helps, too, to have such a cute subject. :)