Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Faves

Life is so great with a two-year-old. There are never ending humorous lines, and it is fun for me to hear him echo a few lines that he hears around this house. Here are a few from the last little while:

  • "Carter! Go see your mom!"
  • "Mom, after breakfast can we go to Mexico?" ( I have NO clue where that randomness came from)
  • After getting in the car, " It's hotsy motsy in here!"
  • "Carter is Poopy Scoopy!"
  • "I don't want anything grosso for dinner."
  • "Hey, I'm stinky. Can I have a bath?"
  • And very matter-of-factly: "Carter, Let me see your owie. I'm a doctor."
  • Last week when we had a friend over to play, he threw a toy train. Bridger went up to him and said very softly, "Soren. This is a nice train. We need to be kind to it and not throw it. Please obey."
  • "Mom, I don't need to go to bed cause I don't need more neregy" (energy)
  • " I want a hangaguber wiff french fries."

Other Faves:

  • It is fall. I love fall. It feels like football weather (and I don't even love football) but that's it feels like and it should. It is wonderful.
  • Ben is finally done with first interviews. He has been gone a lot, I am glad he will be home for at least a few weeks. We are still trying to decide where to do second interviews. One of the problems is Ben really liked everywhere he went, (except one) and of course, they all liked him too. We are doing lots of praying.
  • We celebrated Rosh Hashanah with our neighbors. It is the first time I have ever celebrated a Jewish holdiay. It was fun to be with them. We love our neighbors. Thanks, Gepners!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A lot of those lines sound like things you would say, Mona. Haven't you always said that you wanted to buy a big bus and go on field trips to Mexico and places like that?

Russ and Em said...

I love the lines that two year olds throw out. Let us know where you decide to do second interviews.

Unknown said...

Some of those lines from Bridger are so funny! I just laughed out loud. He's such a cutey, and so smart. Must take after his dad (just kidding... mom too). Hope to talk to you soon. We miss you!