Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Other June Events


Happy Fathers Day!
We have a great dad. I still say I will be so proud if my boys grow up to be just like him. 
We are blessed to have a loving, kind, selfless and dedicated father who works so hard to keep us all happy and taken care of. Thank You. We love you!


When we put this dress on Sissy, Bridger said,
 "Wow! That is such a cute dress! If I were a girl, I would want to wear a beautiful dress like that one!" 

Father & Daughter picture
With proof that she is excited as demonstrated by the tongue. 
She'e started wagging her tongue when she gets really excited. 
 Where'd she get that?!

Same place this guy did!
 I'm blaming the Tippets for this physical demonstration of excitement.

 My Carter Cole

 We had friends we knew in Wisconsin stop by, the Roses. They were driving through to Washington state for the Forth of July and stopped and stayed the night. We haven't kept in very good contact with them since we have left, as shown by our surprise when they pulled up with a Utah license plate on their van and unloaded THREE kids. We caught up fast and our kids played and played and became best friends in the short 18 hours they were here. Andrea and I stayed up all night chatting, all the kids cried when they left and I was almost in tears too. It reminds me that life is too short not to keep in contact with wonderful friends and what a blessing they are in our life. 
 Carter, Chase, Bridger and Eva

No comments: