Sunday, February 1, 2009
It's.....Warm?
This last week Madison's temperature increased. I walked outside one morning and it was 20 degrees. I thought, "Wow...it's warm today!" (How does 20 degrees describe the word WARM?!) Today it was in the upper 30's and I felt like I didn't need a coat. Does anyone else think there is something wrong with this feeling? I am not sure getting acclimated to the frigidness is healthy or even sane. Although I guess it has the same kind of craziness as our friends back in Austin, TX experience when it is 50 degrees and they are all wearing winter down feather coats and when it is in the 90's they call it "pleasant."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I remember one winter on my mission when it finally got above zero and we unzipped our coats as we were walking around. It is a sad sorry way to live. Oh, so I had read the potty training article (I'd read so many that they were all running together.) It is very helpful...now if only something would work.
I know what you mean. We hit 34-36 degrees this week and I took off my coat. It's so funny how 40 feels warm in January and so cold in August. I can't imagine how you've survived so many weeks of negative temperatures... I wouldn't want to trade heating bills with you.
Seriously. My kids want to bust out the coats when it is 70, I at least wait till it is 60. Glad to hear you are warming up! Jeffs mom says the snow is melting and she thinks she can see grass! Heard a rumor you all may be venturing down this way? Any truth to it?
Post a Comment