This past week, Bridger had his 2 year check up, and Carter had his 6 month check-up. They are both very healthy and doing great. However, they are on opposite sides of the growth curve. Carter weighs 19 pounds 8 ounces (80%) And Bridger weighs 26 pounds, 8 ounces (27%) I thought that the weight difference was about 5 pounds, I am glad that it is 7-- it gives Bridger a little more time for Carter to catch up. Although I guess that Carter could shed his pounds like Bridger has as soon as he starts moving. Carter can sit up by himself until he gets really excited and kicks his legs and falls over. Not rolling. Not anything else but getting cuter and more excited for life. His second tooth came in last week too. Bridger keeps telling us that Carter needs a toothbrush. Bridger is so on-top of things. He is doing alot better at potty training, and has a majority of good days. We love our boys!
Today we have happy boys!
Two little teethies
2 comments:
How cute! I think they look great just about the same size. :)
Mona, you boys are soooo cute!!!! My blog is at jonandholli.blogspot.com
Post a Comment