Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Hudson Wedding

Last week, we went to Utah for Ben's sister, Katie's, wedding. Katie has been dating Hudson before Ben and I even met. We are happy that they finally tied the knot. Congrats Hudsons! In the Tippets family, we call Jonathon by his last name,"Hudson" to avoid confusion with another brother-in-law named John. So now we will probably just call this couple "Hudson and Hudson." Leaving the Mt Timpanogos Temple- married for time and all eternity



The beautiful bouquet that Cami made


So in love!

The wedding "cake"

5 comments:

Bret and Charise Miller said...

How Cute. Is she wearing short sleeves? I'm jealous i wish we could be wearing short sleeves outside.

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to see you guys! I wish you could come out more often. Sorry things were crazy when we got together and hopefully we can do it again soon.


PS Good luck with potty training. And tell Ben thanks for the advice about Savannah sleeping. I haven't tried it yet (because I am a baby) but I am planning on it. It is nice to have a doctor to give you the go ahead on something that feels so traumatic.

critts said...

Wow - her dress is so beautiful! I love it!

PS what is Ben's advice on getting babies to sleep? Abby was an AMAZING sleeper from birth to 4 months and since the day she turned 4 months she sleeps like a newborn at night. It's horrible!!!! Help me Ben, help me please!!!

Andrea said...

Fun to see the pictures. I am so glad that you could go and share in the memories (and the chocolate).

Welcome back!

Sparkle Mama said...

Everything is beautiful! Love the cake and the flowers- soooo FAB! My brother was just married in that same temple this past summer. CONGRATS