Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mission: Organization

I realize that I have not been posting lately. I have been on a rigorous mission to finally get my house organized. I have been on a shopping spree for baskets and rubbermaids, organizational cubes, closets and shelves. I have been through every closet and cupboard at least once. (Carter is on his THIRD complete wardrobe change -6 month size, some 9) I have cleaned almost every inch of the house and I love it!! Having a clean, cute house brings me lots of accomplishment and joy. So, that is my excuse for not posting. I am rubbing off on Bridger, I fear, and he loves to sweep, vacuum, mop, dust, rake, shovel.... anything that he can sing "clean up" to. I have some videos, maybe I will post those later. Here is a picture with "Bridger's vacuum."

Carter comes along with all my chores, here we are loading the dishwasher.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW ! You are ambitious. I'm impressed - getting organized is definitely on my list. I can't believe that Carter is already in 6 and nine month clothes. We are just starting Savannah on 3 months clothes and they drown her.

Emily said...

That's my favorite thing to do! The boys look so darling. I love Carter's cheeks! We miss our "Texaner" friends, as Seth says.
Rob and Em

Unknown said...

You are amazing. Organization was the last thing on my mind with a new baby. I'm glad you have the energy to get it done! Maybe it's because Carter sleeps well at night. That's a good thing!

critts said...

Mona - what kind of wrap is that? I'm looking to get one that I can use to "wear" Abby while doing housework and to keep her from her brother loving on her a little too aggressively.