
Today I was looking at Carter and I am still so amazed at how big he is. I realize he is a big baby, and maybe you think the amazement should pass, but it hasn't. I will probably continue to be surprised for a while, so bare with me. I really don't feel like he eats any more than Bridger did, he rarely wakes up at night to feed anymore, so I just don't know where it is coming from. This is a picture of his cute little chubby face that I took today.
3 comments:
Those cheeks!! He's so cute!
Be grateful that he rarely wakes at night... He is too cute
Hi Mona,
I hope you DON'T ever lose the amazement over how big he is. That is the moment when you realize how precious their childhood is and how so many of the most important moments slip by without you taking notice. And you'll find yourself saying the same thing for years... "Can you believe how big he's getting?"
I did just the same thing the other day with Augie. He was in Nursery for enrichment night, and I realized how much he had grown since the time I was nursery leader with him, when he was 12-18 months old. I just looked at him, so tall, talking, playing, sharing, and thought, "When did you grow up?" It's one of those bittersweet moments you have as a mom, when you realize your child is not a baby anymore. So enjoy your baby and all his babyness! It doesn't last nearly long enough!
Post a Comment