Monday, October 20, 2008
Talking Bridger
Ben and I are so amazed at how fast our boys are growing. Bridger has been full of babble with an occasional thrown in word for months. But just over the last week, he is picking up so many words and remembering so many things that he can now talk to us about. I am now making a list of the new words that he likes to repeat and use. He is at such a fun stage and gets really excited over alot of things. This week it has been the moon, buckets, leaves and pumpkins. He has stopped using "mine" and now uses "Bridger's" to describe EVERYTHING. We love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's fun to make a list of his words. We made a list of Jimmy's first words, and how he pronounced them, like "yuv you." I remember Abby when she was two stating, "I need chocolate!" It was so funny! One of her favorites at two was Donald Duck, and she would say it, "donnul guck."
Your boys are soooooo cute!!! I can't believe how big they have gotten. I wish we could be there to see them grow. We miss you guys!!!
I loved it when Abbie started really being able to communicate. It only gets more fun as they pick up different expressions. Lately when Abbie is asked to do something she replies, "Weeelll maybe."
Post a Comment