Saturday, August 16, 2008
Oh What a Beautiful Morning!
I just wanted to report that today is the first time that I have slept in since Bridger was a baby and it was beautiful! Bridger and Ben went on an overnight camping trip, SO- I got my hair done (Thanks again Megan!) and little Carter and I just hung out, watched the Olympics- Go Michael Phelps!! and this morning, I woke up, looked at my watch and it was 0900. It was amazing! Carter slept well, and I feel great! For those of you who don't have children, you may not know that they have no concept of "weekends" and the joy of sleeping in. So, this is a treat for me and considering Ben and Bridger didn't come home in the middle of the night, I am hoping that they got some sleep too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats! That is awesome!
I am thrilled for you!!!! That is such a great blessing. I know I might jinx myself but Savannah did great last night too!! Thank heavens!
I am glad you got to sleep in. That must have been nice
Post a Comment