How can FOUR months fly so fast!?
We have had such a busy and fun summer- it is hard to believe that it is gone.
Little Sissy is still the star in our family and not many people can keep away from her when they see her- she is truly a people magnet.
At four months:
She is best baby ever! She loves to sleep- often going 10-13 hours at night. I don't have to trick her into it either. I just lay her down and she gradually dozes off to sleep. This is one of my favorite qualities that she has. Heehee
She is such a calm and content baby. Everyone always tells me, "I never hear a peep out of her." She does cry, but only when she is really tired or hungry.
She loves to be with her brothers and loves cooing at them and watching them.. If only her head could follow them as fast as they run back and forth!
She is very gregarious and DOES NOT want to be left behind.
She is very strong and her recent accomplishment is sitting up on her own- sometimes a little wobbly- but doing great. She would like to crawl- (or even walk) but her arms aren't there yet. She will lay on her tummy and plow with her feet- only to face plant. She would go far and fast if only her arms would help her.
Her newest toy- her exersaucer is a hit! She loves it-she jumps and grabs and spins- she especially likes the lights and music on it.
She is very patient and waits her turn for mommy attention when things are hectic.
All our friends and neighbors love to hold her. She rewards everyone with a smile and she loves getting people to look at her and is very successful. With her big blue eyes, chubby cheeks and toothless grin- who could resist!?
Her statistics at 4 month check-up: (still my smallest baby) 15 pounds, 14 ounces and 25.5 inches long. (75th% for both)
Of course I think she is the cutest little thing in the planet, but I could be biased.
Some recent photos:
I love this facial expression sucking on her lip.
And it reminds me of Carter when he was this age
Sitting up by herself for the first time- 15 minutes without falling over or bending in half
Daddy's little cowgirl!
3 comments:
I've been wondering how you guys were doing! I can't believe your little one is four months old! She is darling. I can see a mixture of you and Ben in her. It's so fun to hear what she's doing and to remind myself what babies do at that age. ;)
how sweet! it must be a third child thing, because my third is an angel and so much easier than the first two! ;) or maybe i just know what i'm doing now. who knows? she is a cutie though! glad you guys are doing well.
She is such a doll!! Glad she is a sleeper, you always manage to get those. You are one lucky momma!
Post a Comment