Hi.
I can't believe that it has been six weeks since our Sweet Afton joined our family.
Time is going so fast.
I am officially a mother of three.
And lest I lead you into thinking that this baby is the forgotten third child, she's not.
We are all in love with this Little Sissy.
I constantly hold her- usually in my favorite helper- the Moby Wrap.
She not a second goes by without her being adored, loved, gazed at and smooched upon.
Her brothers love her.
They get so excited when she opens her eyes.
Yes, she still sleeps. A lot.
And increasingly in 7 hour stretches at night.
I hesitate to announce that and not jinx myself.
Yes, we have pictures of her- thousands actually.
You think I'm exaggerating? I'm not.
My life is just being spent loving my family and my life.
I am enjoying it.
I am so blessed.
I am so grateful.
I hope to share some of it with you soon.
2 comments:
Mona! I love this picture, you two both look great! I'm glad things are going well. Afton is blessed to be in such a loving home with an awesome family!
That is a fantastic picture! You are so lucky to have such a good sleeper!
Post a Comment