Yea!!! I'm so happy for you! What a beautiful girl! Your boys were not that dark haired, if I remember right- so perhaps you'll have a little brunette! Oh happy girl time for you! I, too, would love to hear how it all went and how you're feeling. Afton's a great name, too. :) Much love to you from me and my crew.
Hello Mona and family - My oh my is she a sweetie pie. I really miss you. Thanks for letting me know about your new little angel. Love the pictures of the boys in their cowboy hats. Best wishes always - Lori
13 comments:
I love her name! She is so beautiful! We are so happy for you five!
So beautiful!
She is so cute! She looks just like Bridger and Carter.
CONGRATS!!!! She is beautiful!!!
Hooray hooray--see you tomorrow!!
Mona--I will see you tomorrow. Not Andrew. Sorry, I didn't log him out.
Congrats! I hope labor and delivery went well, I'll check back for the full story.
Yea!!! I'm so happy for you! What a beautiful girl! Your boys were not that dark haired, if I remember right- so perhaps you'll have a little brunette! Oh happy girl time for you! I, too, would love to hear how it all went and how you're feeling. Afton's a great name, too. :) Much love to you from me and my crew.
What a darling baby girl, a sweet blessing for your family... congratulations!!
Yeah for little girls:) Congrats! She is adorable!!!
The 30th is a good day. That's Carston's birthday too. She's a doll. Congratulations!
Hello Mona and family -
My oh my is she a sweetie pie. I really miss you. Thanks for letting me know about your new little angel. Love the pictures of the boys in their cowboy hats. Best wishes always - Lori
She is beautiful! Congrats, Mona and Ben.
Post a Comment