Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Done List

After a very busy week in between lots of handstands, music and lights to the belly and doctor and chiropractor appointments,
I am happy to report that I have:
1- Made over 40 freezer meals
2- Made and planted our garden boxes
3- Planted our raspberry patch
4- Cleaned most the entire house
5- Made the last few things I have wanted for Sissy
6- Done major Spring cleaning on the yard
7- And, the Happiest accomplishment: Got Sissy to turn VERTEX!!

Hooray! Now I am tired. And ready to welcome Spring and ready to welcome baby.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

That's great news!! And it's no wonder you're tired!

Mindy said...

Wow! It made me tired just reading all of that! Yeah for the baby!!! I hope she stays in the correct position.

Russ and Em said...

You do more pregnant than I do and I'm not pregnant! You are amazing@