Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Carter's Sensitive Side

Carter has always had a sensitive side to him. Ever since birth, he has always been very cuddly and loves to be held. His latest "sensitive" phase includes jewelry. He loves wearing my earrings and feeling them on his face. He requests to wear my "neckness" every time I am wearing a necklace, and loves to feel the beads and chain and hear them rattle together. At the dentist last week, the prize he chose was a pink bracelet of his very own.

His fascination for ears and necks doesn't stop there. He also has started rubbing my earlobes when I hold him, or lay down by him at bedtime. And, when he hugs someone, he lately makes sure that his face touches their neck.



He still loves his mama and loves to sit with her but is very cautious to make sure he doesn't squish Little Sissy.

1 comment:

Russ and Em said...

I love the pictures with the earrings. He is a doll.