Sunday, March 13, 2011

Shower for Little Sissy!



My sweet friends Kasey and Holly threw me the cutest baby shower yesterday. Kasey is my neighbor who has 5 boys and the day I told her I was pregnant, she said she had dibs to throw me a shower if I was having a girl. She went all out and enjoyed every moment of buying PINK

The cutest display, Kasey said she wanted to have another baby just to wear those adorable onesies (well, almost)

Yes, I do feel ready to pop!

Fabulous frames made by Holly to match the nursery and
"Hooray It's a girl!" banner crafted by Kasey that we will have to
hang over our entry door when she comes


Check out that spread!!

Cheesecake pops! Homemade- amazing- made with real cheesecake inside

Diaper cake- could it be any more stylin'?!

Fun begins of opening presents


Boy stuff is cute... but definitely doesn't bring the
cheers and squeals of adorable girlie accessories and clothes!


Sissy got lots of fantastic gifts. Thank you, my wonderful friends!
I had so much fun opening them all again to show Ben
and all he said was "Wow- it looks like you are excited to have a girl!"
Yes, we are welcoming the pink and awaiting her arrival in a hopefully short 10 weeks.

Here are some other pictures... for all those who have been anxious to see preggo pictures, the one in the red shirt is me at 24 weeks and the one in the tan is at 30 weeks. (yes, I swear since 20 weeks I have looked 40 weeks pregnant!) The other ones is a game at the shower- a milk chug contest that was hilarious and an adorable pillow pal and cuddly blankie.

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Such a cute shower, and those cheesecake pops look amazing!

You look great, and yes girl stuff is over the top cute!!!! It's so much fun.

Jennifer said...

Wow, it looks like you have some pretty amazing friends there in Boise. I'm so glad! What a gorgeous shower- those ladies sure know how to decorate. Yippee for girls!!!! Can't wait for you to birth yours and then post pics of her in all those cute clothes. :)

Marisa said...

Mona, I'm a little jealous I don't have your friends. I'm so glad you're taken care of so well.
Thanks for the posts. I love the pictures, and love you. I think she'll turn for you! You were right about her being a girl. You can trust your feelings about whether she'll turn.