This is Ben posting.
So most of you know that I am training to be a kid's lung doctor. This past month I have been responsible for all the kids that are admitted under the lung doctors at the hospital. It went pretty well, except that most of the kids did not have much in the way of lung problems. I mean they have lung issues, that is why I get to care for them. But the reason they were in the hospital was more for gastroenterology problems than respiratory. I was complaining to Mona that I want to be a "above the diaphragm" doctor, but what I was forced to deal with was way below the diaphragm. I must have really gotten to me because I woke up this morning with this song running through my head. Watch the video, it is a classic! Click this link.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! That was hilarious! Lucky you, Ben! There is one reason in and of itself that Doctors deserve the salary they get! I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who you couldn't pay enough to examine other people's poop. good times! :-)
That is really funny. Now maybe every time you have to "check the poo" you can think of that song and it will give you a laugh to help you through it! Good Luck!
That is the most hilarious thing I've heard in a long time. I just sent it to my whole family...that was sad.
Hilarious - I had to pass that along.
Post a Comment