Sunday, August 23, 2009

The perfect playground for Boys

Recently our street hase been getting new curbs and gutters. We woke up one morning to find the perfect playground for boys. A huge pile of dirt and gravel. What more could a little boy want? A big pile to climb on, lots of rocks to throw and a great place to get dirty. By the time it is all used up we will have had many hours of pure bliss spent on this pile of dirt.
Safety first at our house. Bridger rarely does anything without his bicycle helmet,
it is by his own choice, he likes to wear it.

We (Carter) have eaten our fair share of these rocks. I think he may actually have pica (a strong desire to eat non-nutritive substances)


I'm the king of the mountain!!!!! We just hose them off at the end of the day. They have had a great time.




1 comment:

Russ and Em said...

Maybe Savannah has that same disease. She certainly doesn't want to eat anything nutritious. I love those pictures.