The holidays are always a nice time to relax and enjoy the family. That is kinda what we have been doing amongst potty boot camp and teething. Ben has had time off and we have really enjoyed that. We are now trying to get back on schedule. Here is our photo diary of the last 2 weeks.
HOCKEY!!
We decided to get into the local sports. Bridger loves the games, and chants along with the crowd. He thinks it is football though, and calls the ice skates "football skates." I think every game he sees he just assumes is football. I will let you guess what else we have been doing over the last 2 weeks that would give him that idea.Bridger's Potty Chart
There have been great days.... and not so great days.Keep it up, Bridger!
You're almost there!
Poor kid. Now that he doesn't wear a diaper,his pants fall down even more than they did before.
New Years Eve Party Animals!!We dropped the ball at 6:35 p.m.
Welcome to our life on Anthony Lane with 3 families of 2 toddlers each.
This is what I call the mommy full body workout.


3 comments:
Wow! I bet you have arms and buns of steel with a workout like that!
I hope Potty training is going well. Just stick with it. Don't give up. He knows "how" now it's just the desire to be consistent that needs to come.
Hockey looks cold... I guess it would have to be to keep the ice from melting! Who's your team? Is it a "minor league" team?
Good luck with all the potty training. We are doing that with Emma now and it is a lot of work.
Hockey is so fun. We love going to the games in San Antonio with my sister and her family.
Post a Comment