It has been my goal to embrace winter this year. This is what I am embracing:
WIND CHILL WARNING 6PM TONIGHT THROUGH NOON FRIDAY…
TODAY: SNOW ENDING, THEN BECOMING MOSTLY SUNNY AND COLD.
HIGH: 4
TONIGHT: CLEAR AND VERY COLD.LOW: -21 (WIND CHILLS -35 TO -45)
TOMORROW: SUNNY AND COLD. HIGH: -7
FRIDAY: MOSTLY SUNNY AND COLD. HIGH: 4
So, does anyone want to come and embrace it with us? The windchill's great! Don't worry, a warm front is coming in a few days, and it might reach 20.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Can I copy and paste your post to my blog, Mona? My sentiments exactly. Stay warm!
Oh Mona! You deserve a major award! (Although I am all out of leg lamps.) I hope your home is fun, fun, fun because it sounds like you will be there a lot over the next while.
How is potty training and bottle strike? (Savannah will now take a sippy about 50% of the time we need her to.)
I feel your pain!! This is my first winter in Montana. We hit -20 quite a few times so far this winter. We get snow and more snow. We're lucky enough to hit 20 on average. I've been FREEZING since November!!
Post a Comment