Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas!


This Christmas, I have been lazy. I have thought about the last 2 Christmases... in 2006, the day I came home from the hospital after having Bridger and started making cookies for our friends and neighbors. In 2007 I was pregnant and kept barfing in between making 50+ detailed homemade cards. This year, I have not sent out nearly as many Christmas cards as previous years, and the card that I did send out was just a picture. Why? Well, now as I am writing this, I am realizing that maybe I have wised up, or having 2 boys is wearing on me more than I realized. Anyway, the real reason is I feel like a Christmas card from me would be anticlimactic. If you are a close friend or relative, I have been overly advertising my blog to you, and if you really wanted to know what we were up to, you should be checking it....so you have seen a bazillion pictures of my adorable boys and should know more nitty gritty on us than you would like to. Now, after saying all of that, I loved all of the Christmas cards that we received, even from people who have blogs that we check. So thank you for being more on top of things than I am. Here is our official Christmas card:
See? More adorable pictures of my boys!
On a more serious note, I again would like to say Merry Christmas to everyone. My little family is so blessed, and I love the Christmas season to celebrate the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ, who is the source of all of our blessings. I am thankful for His life, His example and His atonement, which is the greatest gift we have been given.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

You are just the smart one! I hand made our Christmas cards this year and it will most likely be the first and only time! We hope you have a great Christmas!

Rushell said...

Did I tell you how much I loved your card? Those boys are soooo cute!