This may become a dinner time classic story in our family...... Bridger like most almost 2-year-olds is learning his colors. We were at our neighbor's house for dinner and Bridger kept saying "I wanna geen!! I wanna geen! Please!!" We looked around and kept asking him "what do you want?" as we pointed to several things on the table, and he kept repeating his desire.... "A geen. A geen!!" We still had no idea what he was talking about until he finally pointed to the cut up apples and oranges on the table. Oh!! You want an ORANGE?

1 comment:
That IS funny! At our house we identify cereal by the color of the box. Cherrio's is "Yellow cereal" Life is "Blue cereal".
OH BTW I told Russ about your victory and he was thrilled. Now if I can just make it to the story to get a new sippy.
Post a Comment