We really love the street that we live on. We have found alot in common with our neighbors. Especially on those hectic and chaotic days that I have, when I am wondering "Are we crazy having 2 children under 2? What were we thinking!? (or not thinking) But here on Anthony Lane, all I have to do is look out the window and I see 2 more families that are just as crazy as we are. (Luv ya ladies!!) Here is a picture of the official Anthony Lane Gang. All the children pictured are within 20 months of age. We all have 2 kids..each family's oldest child is within 2 months of age of eachother, and the youngest child is within 4 months of age. We have the largest gap between our kids, which is 19 months. So, maybe, just to make us feel better, is it safe to say that we are the least crazy?
You can imagine how hard it was to take a good pic with them all even in it,
this is the best we could do!
The Young Crowd, the older crowd would not
hold still long enough for a pic
The Budding Neighborhood bully
Double punch toda face!
2 comments:
I can't believe they are all boys. How fun is that to live close to so many friends for your kids!
I think you've got a great thing going, having a play group and sharing babysitting. I like the look of your blog, too.
Post a Comment