
.....My choochy whoochy, oochy, little choochy face!" To all my sisters... I know that you are singing the rest of the song in your head, and potentially it will STAY in your head the rest on the day. Sorry!! For those of you who didn't grow up watching and singing along to the movie "Chitty, Chitty Bang Bang " You can borrow the movie from me and you will know what I am talking about. Anyway, one of Bridger's dominant features as a baby was his cheeks. So for his nickname, we started calling him "Choochy Face." Because it fits, I can't help calling Carter the same thing.
2 comments:
I can't believe that I've known you for so long and had no idea that we were both closet Chitty fans! You learn something new....:)
You are in trouble! I DO NOT want that song in my head. Maybe I will have to focus on "Toot Sweets" instead.
He is a doll!
Post a Comment