Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Half-Birthday to You!

I decided that I did not like celebrating Bridger's real birthday (December 19). It is too much at once and made Christmas a little anti-climatic. So, we are now celebrating his half birthday instead. We had a BBQ with our friends and Bridger had a great time. He got lots of really cool books, a bubble-blower, sidewalk chalk, and a tricycle. So much more fun in the summer!




Cupcake Bugs






Bubbles- so much fun



Three little neighbors: Bridger, Barret and Eliza. They are all within 2 months of age and have alot of fun playing together. Bridger has started saying "Mine" and of course, although he semi-shares, everything is to him is "Mine." The night after the party, he woke up around 2 a.m. in a nightmare crying and screaming, "Mine! Mine! Mine!" I thought it was pretty funny.




Bridger wants to be just like daddy. He loves his "Bike hat" and wants to wear it all the time.

Happy Half- Birthday Bridger Man!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am VERY impressed with the frosting decor on the cookies. I have to agree with the no fun winter birthdays (I'm Nov 5th). I wish my parents had thought of the half birthday idea. I also love the trike with the "parent handle" - smart move.

Rushell said...

You crack me up. I think I remember you not being to excited about having a baby at Christmas time. Happy half Bridger!

Marisa said...

I think having a half birthday for Elias (BD Dec 22) is a great idea. The kids love having parties, so this just gives us one to do when there are no others nearby! Thanks for the inspiration.