Yes, again, why I really like Texas, it is the first of May and already hot enough to enjoy the afternoon at the pool. You can see that Bridger already has a farmer's tan!! And even better, we will be long gone before it gets too hot. Bridger loved the Sprinkler park, and then spent a hour in the pool in his floaty. He loves the water!
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's so good to see that you are happy! We are missing you here, though, and I ask Ben at church every time I see him when you're coming back. We miss you and look forward to playing with you guys soon!
I'm glad that Bridger likes the water. Abbie is somewhat ambivalent about it and it depends on her mood. Hopefully we get over that this summer because it looks like it is going to be hot....Hey can we see some pregnancy pictures?
Post a Comment