We have been home a week and have been very busy. We have worked in the garden and the yard everyday. We have a community garden plot and one in the back yard. We are hoping it will be very productive this year. Bridger all of the sudden LOVES tomatoes, I am hoping that we will have lots to eat from our gardens. Bridger has grown up alot over the last 2 months, and he is now a little boy and not a baby. Some big changes over the last week: he is now down to one nap a day, he has no more pacifier (yes, this is really embarassing that he is 17 months old and we are just taking it
away) But, I am proud to report that he has done just fine and it was alot easier than we thought it would be. We also set up his potty chair and he likes to sit on the toilet. I am not getting my hopes up too high that he will be potty trained soon, but getting him used to the idea. Bridger is talking more and more and is always saying something...or laughing..or singing...or dancing. He is so fun to watch!
Although it is about 30-50 degrees cooler here than what we have been used to in Austin, Bridger still loves being outside and as long as he can be, he is a happy camper. He loves to "help" Daddy with EVERYTHING outside and loves to be in the garden. We are glad that we have a great backyard that he can play i
n
all day long.
This is a bird that we found in our backyard. It was a neighbors pet that had flown away. He spent the afternoon sitting on the line until the owner came to get him. He and Bridger had great conversations while he was here.
2 comments:
WOW! Mona I am SO impressed. I decided to forgo a garden this year because of being so pregnant in the summer but that excuse doesn't work for you - you have TWO. Also kudoes on at least thinking about potty training. I'm waiting until after the baby comes because I've heard horror stories about regression with a sibling but once again I'm feeling out classed. And finally Abbie still has a binki at almost two. It is only for bedtime but still. All around I am amazingly impressed!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-mengatasi-nyeri-haid
Post a Comment