Saturday, May 24, 2008

Home Again, Home again, Jiggity Jig...



Thanks to all of those that have helped us have a great 9 weeks in Austin. Again we owe a great big THANK YOU to the Megerles to letting us stay with them for so long! We enjoyed being with them and Bridger misses Tyler and Dylan alot. I would also like to thank all of my co-workers at North Austin Medical Center for being such good friends and fun people to work with. And, of course, all of our friends in Austin that we got to party with and who helped watch Bridger while I was at work. Thanks a million!


Our drive home went very well. Bridger was a Champ and did great... he only cried a few times until the last 2 hours of the 2 day drive and then he had had it! The poor boy was just bored to death... I will include a picture of his bored little face. We did stop alot along the way. In Dallas, we got to see my old roommate and friend Stephanie and got to meet her little man, Marcus. It was great to catch up with her. Thanks for letting us stop by! We also stopped in Independence and Liberty, Missouri , and toured some of the LDS church sites there. We stopped at alot of rest stops and parks along the way to break up the drive and we both survived and made good time. I am so glad that Bridger is such a happy boy and makes me life great. Thank you Bridger for putting up with a crazy mom to take you across the country for an 8 week adventure. I couldn't ask for a better son!


This is what his face looked like the majority of the drive. SO BORED!! Poor guy! I felt so bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job Bridger!!! That is amazing!